+ ตอบกลับกระทู้
สรุปผลการค้นหา 1 ถึง 3 จากทั้งหมด 3
    Administrators รูปส่วนตัว Duckload.us
    สมัครเมื่อ
    Dec 2010
    โพสต์
    Thanks
    Thanked 158,039 Times in 69,004 Posts

Thumbs up [ฝรั่ง]-Marvel s Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 5 (มาร์เวล : หน่วยปฏิบัติการสายลับชิลด์ ปี 5) 22 ตอนจบ-[DVD5] [From HD-TV]-[พากย์ไทย]

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Rating: 7.5/10 Year: 2013 Genres: Action / Adventure / Drama / Sci-Fi / Thriller Runtime: 45 min Language: English Director: n/A Writers: Maurissa Tancharoen / Jed Whedon / Jack Kirby Cast: Clark Gregg / Ming-Na Wen / Chloe Bennetโ€ฆ Plot:

After the Battle of New York, the world has changed. It now knows not only about the Avengers, but also the powerful menaces that require those superheroes and more to face them. In response, Phil Coulson of the Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division assembles an elite covert team to find and deal with these threats wherever they are found. With a world rapidly becoming more bizarre and dangerous than ever before as the supervillains arise, these agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. are ready to take them on. Written by Kenneth Chisholm ([email protected])

หลังสงครามนิวยอร์ก โลกเต็มไปด้วยความแปลกประหลาดและอันตรายกว่าที่เคย แค่เหล่าซูเปอร์ฮีโร่จอมพลัง คงยังไม่เพียงพอ หน่วย S.H.I.E.L.D. จึงเกิดขึ้นมาเพื่อจัดการกับความเปลี่ยนแปลงเหล่านี้ “Marvel s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. : มาร์เวล หน่วยปฏิบัติการสายลับชิลด์” (Marvel s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)

http://www.filecondo.com/dl.php?f=X855661Ge7ET

Marvel's Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 5.rar - 14977158947

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Duckload.us For This Useful Post:

spiderpud2 (09-08-2019)

สมัครเมื่อ
    Jul 2014
    โพสต์
    Thanks
    ขอแบบ Cornfile ด้วยได้มั้ยครับ แอดมิน

+ ตอบกลับกระทู้

ข้อมูลกระทู้