สอนเล่นกีตาร์ฟิงเกอร์สไตล์ สำหรับผู้เริ่มต้น : Udemy - Fingerstyle Guitar - Fingerpicking Techniques For Beginners [Kurt Berg]

Fingerstyle Guitar - Fingerpicking Techniques For Beginners
A step-by-step beginner course for Fingerstyle Guitar: Learn guitar chords, fingerpicking patterns, and more!
by Kurt Berg

What you'll learn
- Play their favorite fingerstyle songs
- Strum chords to play along to popular music
- Fingerpick comfortably and smoothly using proper techniques
- Master a step-by-step process to learn new songs
- Explore a range of more advanced fingerpicking patterns like walking bass, travis picking, and many more
- Perform for friends and family, on stage, or anywhere else

Requirements
- You should have a guitar!
- You should have fingers

Description
What's included in the course?

- 2 hours of video content. This course is purposely direct and to the point. You'll learn everything you need, without wasting time on boring, drawn out content. It shouldn't take years to learn fingerpicked guitar.
- A proven, step-by-step method you can use to learn any song and technique you choose. You'll learn the process you need to be able to learn any fingerpicking song or technique you want once you're done.
- Individual, priority support. Have a question? No worries, I'm always here to help you with any issues you have along the way!
- A great system on udemy for keeping track of which videos you've been through, regardless of which device you're on
__________________________________________________ _________

Priority Support At No Extra Charge

If you have any issues at all during the course, I'm always ready and available to answer any questions you have.

I know that people struggle with fingerstyle guitar, and I can help you get through your problems hassle free. I love being able to directly help students, so I'm always happy when my students send me questions!

100% money back guarantee within 30 days.

This method of teaching has worked for hundreds of my students over the years, so I am confident that it will work for you. You can try the course at no risk to you - if something just doesn't click for you, I'll give you your money back, no questions asked!

This course is NOT a magic wand, but it IS a targeted missile

Will this course give you instant guitar god superpowers? Of course not. Like any skill, it takes practice.

But what this course will do for you is set you on the absolute most direct path to being able to play fingerstyle guitar well with as little time and effort as possible. You'll still have to practice, but everything you do practice will be incredibly useful, and get you much farther than you thought you'd be, in much less time.

So give the course a try, and I guarantee you'll be fingerpicking in no time at all

Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who has never picked up a guitar before
- Anyone who has started guitar before, but never stuck with it
- Anyone who wants a simple, step by step guide from the very beginning, to being able to play fingerstyle guitar
- Anyone who wants to learn fingerpicking quickly, and impress people with their skills

Course content
+ The Fundamentals 14 lectures
+ Chords 15 lectures
+ Section 3 9 lectures
+ Section 4 13 lectures
+ Section 5 9 lectures
+ Section 6 15 lectures
+ Bonus Section - Extra Resources 2 lectures

About the instructor
Kurt Berg

10+ Year Pro, 100's of Students, 100% Success Guarantee
My name is Kurt, and I teach people to play guitar. Here's a little bit about my journey:

For some reason, by the time I was 5, I already knew I wanted to rock. It might have been that my dad played classic rock on the radio 24/7 for my entire childhood... It might've been that I was from Canada and sucked at hockey so I had to find something else to be good at. Who knows?

In any case, 5 year old me knew that guitar was my calling. The music studio near me told us that guitar is tough for really young kids though, so I waited not-so-patiently and finally had my first lesson the week I turned 10 - and I haven't looked back since.

I took lessons in theory and playing for 8 years, and ended up teaching at that same studio. I left to get my mechanical engineering degree, but I kept teaching on the side to help pay for school. I performed wherever I could, and played in several bands over the years. I still play guitar daily, and still love it over a decade later! Teaching guitar is my full time gig these days.

Over time, I created the method that I teach in my course. So many people start guitar and then quit. I quickly realized that the problem is not that guitar is too hard, it's just that the traditional methods of teaching it really suck. My goal is to get every student who takes my course to love the guitar, and come out confident and ready to play anything - without spending ages on boring scales, songs, and useless information.

http://www.filecondo.com/dl.php?f=k3d72e1GqoIR