Size:2.43 GB (2,617,311,232 bytes)
Updates:January
Edition: Professional
Converted:Install.wim<Install.esd
Features:Net 3.5
Preactivated:6 months

Updates Packages Removed:
Update package removed:KBKB777778 | App for contacting Microsoft Support
Update package removed: KBKB777778 | Cortana, text-to-speech, and Narrator for English (US)
Update package removed: KBKB777778 | Cortana, text-to-speech, and Narrator for English (US)
Update package removed: KBMicrosoft-Windows-LanguageFeatures-TextToSpeech-en-us-onecoreuap-Package
Update package removed: KBMicrosoft-Windows-LanguageFeatures-TextToSpeech-en-us-enduser-Package
Update package removed: KBMicrosoft-Windows-LanguageFeatures-TextToSpeech-en-us-WOW64-enduser-Package
Update package removed: KBMicrosoft-Windows-LanguageFeatures-TextToSpeech-en-us-WOW64-onecoreuap-Package
Update package removed: KBMicrosoft-Windows-LanguageFeatures-Speech-en-us-onecoreuap-Package
Update package removed: KBMicrosoft-Windows-LanguageFeatures-Speech-en-us-enduser-Package
Update package removed: KBMicrosoft-Windows-LanguageFeatures-Speech-en-us-avcore-Package
Update package removed: KBKB777778 | Cortana and speech recognition for English (US)
Update package removed: KBMicrosoft-Windows-LanguageFeatures-Speech-en-us-WOW64-onecoreuap-Package
Update package removed: KBMicrosoft-Windows-LanguageFeatures-Speech-en-us-WOW64-enduser-Package
Update package removed: KBKB777778 | Cortana and speech recognition for English (US)
Update package removed: KBMicrosoft-Windows-TextPrediction-Dictionaries-en-Package
Update package removed: KBKB777778 | Handwriting and pen for English (US)
Update package removed: KBKB777778 | Handwriting and pen for
Spoiler: Few Notes Before Download:+

1) There is a glitch when doing installation nothing too worrie but doing the installation you will cortana unfortunely i cant remove cauze everytime i did the start menu got stuck and was useless...
2)notice this need 4GB like all OS and one alteast good cpu ..please dont ask about if the games will be better or worse cauze is OS will do the same job with the rest OS....yes the installation and the boot is fast cauze i have move the applications of microsoft and dont use the memory they used...
3) yes you can install languages and from what i test and the features updates i hope be right..
4)if you have problem and get error in middle of installation just remove .xml from setup files
5) if you dont like startisback just download other third party tools
6)dont ask everytime if is possible reinstall microsoft application..everything is removed cant be come back period ...
Spoiler: Single Links
Windows.10.Lite.Edition.v6.x64.2018 single links:

http://www.filecondo.com/dl.php?f=T3e7861GrCpz