Lynda.com - Practical Linux for Network Engineers Part 2 [David Bombal]

Practical Linux for Network Engineers: Part 2
Course by: David Bombal

Course details
Linux is a critical skill for network engineers. Many network operating systems use Linux, as do software-defined networking and DevOps tools such as OpenDaylight and Git. Don't get left behind. Practical Linux series teaches Linux from the network engineer's perspective, providing practical, hands-on lessons on Linux fundamentals. This course, part two, shows how to set up vital Linux services for file transfer and networking, and how to configure a software-defined network (SDN) to centralize and automate network provisioning and maintenance. Learn how to configure and run TFTP, DNS, and DHCP servers; use Linux switches; and set up an SDN with Docker containers, OpenFlow vSwitch virtual switches, OpenDaylight, and the OpenFlow network communication protocol.

Note: This course uses GNS3 for all demonstrations.

Course Contents
- Introduction
- Linux Fundamentals Software Installation
- Put Linux to Work TFTP Server
- Put Linux to Work DNS Server
- Put Linux to Work DHCP Server
- Put Linux to Work Linux Switch
- GNS3 Docker Open vSwitch SDN OpenDaylight and OpenFlow

Course Transcript
(gentle music) - [Instructor] I wanna welcome you to this Linux for Network Engineers course. This course is not like other Linux courses. In my experience, I find that most Linux courses try and make network engineers Linux system administrators. That's not what I'm gonna do in this course. I'm gonna teach you how to build networks using Linux. In this course, we're going to approach the subject of Linux from a networker's point of view, not from a programmer's point of view or from a Linux system administrator's point of view. The paradigm that we're using is a Linux for network engineers, not Linux for developers or Linux for system administrators. This course assumes that you have little or no Linux knowledge, but I'm gonna take you from the basics of Linux to more complex topics. We're gonna build on your knowledge of networking and build Linux networks running in GNS3. In this course, we'll use multiple GNS3 topologies and concentrate on using the Linux CLI in the same way as…

David Bombal
Author, Instructor and YouTuber

David Bombal is a Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) and Cisco Certified Systems Instructor (CCSI).

David has designed, implemented, and managed networks ranging from single sites to those that span 50 countries. He passed the Routing and Switching exam in January 2003 and is one of a small percentage of Cisco Engineers that pass their CCIE labs on their first attempt. David also qualified as a Cisco Certified Systems Instructor (CCSI #22787) many years ago. He has been training Cisco courses for over 15 years and has delivered instructor led courses in various countries around the world, covering a wide range of Cisco topics, from CCNA to CCIE.

David has trained over 100,000 network engineers in 199 countries. His YouTube channel has over 2 million views and many thousands of subscribers.

He has also personally developed Cisco engineer utilities such as the VPN Config Generator, as well as software, training materials, ebooks, videos and other products that are used throughout the world.
David Bombal is a Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) and Cisco Certified Systems Instructor (CCSI).

David has designed, implemented, and managed networks ranging from single sites to those that span 50 countries. He passed the Routing and Switching exam in January 2003 and is one of a small percentage of Cisco Engineers that pass their CCIE labs on their first attempt. David also qualified as a Cisco Certified Systems Instructor (CCSI #22787) many years ago. He has been training Cisco courses for over 15 years and has delivered instructor led courses in various countries around the world, covering a wide range of Cisco topics, from CCNA to CCIE.

David has trained over 100,000 network engineers in 199 countries. His YouTube channel has over 2 million views and many thousands of subscribers.

He has also personally developed Cisco engineer utilities such as the VPN Config Generator, as well as software, training materials, ebooks, videos and other products that are used throughout the world.

http://www.filecondo.com/dl.php?f=K2f2b91GwkoZ