( TVB ) มหัศจรรย์บ้านสานรัก - Brick Slaves_2015 2015
ดารานำ : Vincent Wong / Eliza Sam /Selena Li
ระบบเสียง ไทย / จีน
พากษ์ไทยโดย : ทีมพากย์ขวัญใจมหาชน TrueVision
จำนวนตอน : 20 ตอน
ปี : 2015

เนื้อเรื่องย่อ
Boy oh boy, tremendous promise showed in the first few episodes but unable to sustain it throughout. Not a very exuberant title, and I daresay I expected better execution from a TVB drama.

Story: It catalogs the struggles of lower and middle class residents of Hong Kong as they try to buy a house. Starts off pretty well, but after a while monotony creeps in and refuses to leave. It also did become predictable at times.

Acting/Cast: The main couple was little better than passable. Their chemistry as friends/flatmates absolutely rocked, but as lovers? Something was amiss. I wish Jack was shown to be have some more backbone. Even after half the series is over, he's still attached to his ex who dumped him for a rich guy. Selena Li as Cecelia does a decent job, though I feel she's not suitable for teary scenes.

Peggy is good as the youthful character in the show and House provides the much needed comic relief. Too many other characters who tend to go in circles (a lot!).

The story keeps losing steam and eventually the feel-good ending is not as convincing as it ought to be.

Music: Not a fan of HK music, and this one's nothing special.

Rewatch: Probably not, maybe if it was a 10-episode series...!

Concluding Thoughts: I started writing this with the aim of writing a detailed review, but somehow couldn't and have to stop with a half-baked one. Probably coz though I liked the series in bits and pieces, I never found reasons to love it. Not very recommended, but if you have ample time at hand, why not!

55.87 GB
http://www.filecondo.com/dl.php?f=n90db51IiRin