+ ตอบกลับกระทู้
สรุปผลการค้นหา 1 ถึง 2 จากทั้งหมด 2
    Administrators รูปส่วนตัว Duckload.us
    สมัครเมื่อ
    Dec 2010
    โพสต์
    Thanks
    Thanked 158,201 Times in 69,087 Posts

Lightbulb [ฝรั่ง]-[NEW] วิลล์ l WILL (2011) [IMDb 6.3] [ภาพยนตร์สุดประทับใจที่เต็มเปี่ยมไปด้วย"ความฝัน"และ "ความหวัง" ของเด็กกำพร้าสายเลือด The Kop] [DVD5]-[Modified]-[Soundtrack บรรยายไทย]=CtHts=

IMDb http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1636844/

ภาพยนตร์ชื่อ WILL ซึ่งเป็นเรื่องของเด็กกำพร้าคนหนึ่ง ที่มี"หัวใจ" เป็น"สีแดง" ..สีของหงส์แดง สโมสรฟุตบอลลิเวอร์พูล และ"ความฝัน"ของเด็กกำพร้าคนนี้ก็คือการอยากดูลิเวอร ์พูลในสนาม ...สนามชิงแชมป์
    ภาพยนตร์เรื่องนี้เลือกฉากปี 2005 เป็นปีดำเนินเรื่อง โดยให้เจ้าหนูที่เป็นเด็กกำพร้าสายเลือด The Kop เต็มร้อย ตัดสินใจเดินทางจากอังกฤษไปยังอิสตันบูล เพื่อดูศึกยูฟ่า แชมเปี้ยนลีก นัดชิงปี 2005 ซึ่งลิเวอร์พูลพบกับเอซี มิลาน ซึ่งกว่าจะเดินทางถึงอิสตันบูล ก็จะมีการผจญภัยมากมาย .. ตามแบบฉบับของหนัง
    ภาพยนตร์ที่ถ่ายทำในเมืองลิเวอร์พูล , เคนท์ , ปารีสและตุรกี รวมถึงสนามอาตาร์เติร์ก ที่ใช้เป็นสังเวียนนัดชิง ยังได้รับเกียรติจากนักเตะลิเวอร์พูลหลายคนมาร่วมถ่า ยทำด้วย ไม่ว่าจะเป็นสตีเฟ่น เจอร์ราร์ด , เจมี่ คาร์ราเกอร์ รวมทั้งกุนซือคนปัจจุบัน เคนนี่ เดลกลิช

An orphan journeys across Europe to the 2005 Champions League Final in Istanbul.

Director:
    Ellen Perry
    Writers:
    Ellen Perry , Zack Anderson (screenplay)
    Stars:
    Damian Lewis , Bob Hoskins and Alice Krige

Will is a story all a 11 year old kid named Will(Perry Eggleton)and his struggle to reach Istanbul to watch his favourite team Liverpool play against AC Milan in the Champions league final.

Perry Eggleton has done a decent job as Will , Damien Lewis as Will s father has very small role but does a good job and Kristian Kiehling as Alek who helps Will in his journey has also done good job. Kenny Dalglish did a great job and showed in his brief cameo that he can act but Steven Gerrard and Jamie Carragher in their cameos showed that they don t have an alternate career in acting. Overall acting was decent but not overly impressed by anyone.

I would have to say biggest flaw this movie is its s--cript which is very weak and certain dialogues were good but actors did terrible job in executing them right. Cinematography was great and great soundtracks too and when "You ll never walk alone" was played it gave me goosebumps. Certain scenes were very emotional and surprisingly good.

Its a great movie to watch if you are a Liverpool fan but average for the neutrals and non football fans. I would suggest anyone to watch it but don t keep your expectations too high otherwise you will be disappointed. For people with normal expectations , its a good movie and you will enjoy it and you can watch it with your family too. I am giving it one extra star because i am Liverpool fan too.

Audio
    ENG 5.1

Sub
    THAI by Thaisub

================================================== ================

ขอบคุณบรรยายไทยโดย TheKop78 , oh_my_god , dang32th , B-lollipops (Thaisubtitle.com)
    ขอบคุณต้นฉบับอำนวยโดยสหายต้น xmen9

================================================== ================

http://www.filecondo.com/dl.php?f=id1d0b1s6yxj

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Duckload.us For This Useful Post:

red_apple (03-11-2012), Visit (01-19-2016)

สมัครเมื่อ
    Jun 2011
    โพสต์
    Thanks
    โหลดไม่ได้ครับ ไม่มีไฟล์อยู่ your download file is not exist

+ ตอบกลับกระทู้

ข้อมูลกระทู้