+ ตอบกลับกระทู้
สรุปผลการค้นหา 1 ถึง 5 จากทั้งหมด 5
    Administrators รูปส่วนตัว Duckload.us
    สมัครเมื่อ
    Dec 2010
    โพสต์
    Thanks
    Thanked 158,007 Times in 68,985 Posts

Lightbulb [จีน]- ปมแค้นคดีเดือด ภาค 1+2 Untraceable Evidence 1+2 (1998-1999) [4 แผ่น พากย์ไทย 17.1 GB]-[DVD5] [From TV]-[พากย์ไทย]

ปมแค้นคดีเดือด ภาค 1+2 Untraceable Evidence 1+2 (1998-1999) [4 แผ่น พากย์ไทย 17.1 GB]

นักแสดง : หลินเป่าอี้ เฉินฮุ่ยซัน

Cantonese/Mandarin title: Gam Ching Sut Luk / Jian Zheng Shi Lu
    English title: Untraceable Evidence
    Genre: Mystery, forensics
    Broadcast network: TVB

Season 1 :-
    Untraceable Evidence Episodes: 20
    Broadcast period: 1997-Dec-22 to 1998-Jan-16
    Theme song: Leaves a Scar by Edmond Leung

Cast :-
    Flora Chan as Nip Bo Yin (Pauline)
    Bowie Lam as Tsang Ka Yuen
    Lee San San as Choi Siu Tong
    Derek Kwok as Cho Chi Yur
    Margaret Chung as Nip Jut Jut
    Irene Wang as Wong Yung Yiu
    Chun Wong as Tsang Yiu Kou
    Joyce Chen as Chiu Wing Nei (Winnie)
    Joe Ma as Cheung Lap Man (Manfred)
    Melissa Ng as Tam Wai Yun
    Akina Hong as Wan Yurk Han
    Kenneth Chan as Cheung Wai Ming
    Chan Kei as So Ying
    Sherming Yiu as Chu Sau Ping
    Bowie Wu as Uncle Luk

Season 2 :-
    Untraceable Evidence 2 Episodes: 20
    Broadcast period: 1999-Jan-04
    Theme song: Investigate by Edmond Leung

Cast :-
    Bowie Lam as Tsang Ka Yuen
    Flora Chan as Nip Bo Yin (Pauline)
    Margaret Chung as Nip Jut Jut
    Lee San San as Choi Siu Tong
    Hawick Lau as Yeung Chi Lun
    Irene Wang as Wong Hung Yiu
    Gabriel Harrison as Yuen Tin Ming
    Chun Wong as Tsang Yiu Kou
    Ellesmere Choi as Wong Ying Kit
    Sherming Yiu as Tong Wing Sum (Terence)
    Akina Hong as Wun Yurk Han
    Mary Hon as Yu Choi Kuen
    Joey Leung as Kui Chin Pang
    Timmy Hung as Kui Chin Pui
    Angela Tong as Chong Chui Ping
    Felix Lok as Tien Sai Nam
    Celine Ma as Wu Pui Man
    Eileen Yeow as Fok Wai Si
    June Chan as Yeung Chi Mei
    Helena Law
    Andy Dai

Producer: Poon Ka Tak

Credit : http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Untraceable_Evidence
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Part One to Part Two

If you read my review on the first part, then you have known that Ka Yuen did not catch Bo Yin at the airport. She left for nine months and during that period, Ka Yuen wrote e-mails to her each night. Her sister Lip Bo Yee decides to get married and she returns to Hong Kong. She tries to ignore Ka Yuen at the beginning, however, Ka Yuen is still waiting for her. They finally get back together when Bo Yin sat down and read all his e-mails. But Siu Tong s father came up to Bo Yin and requested her to let Siu Tong have Ka Yuen back. Bo Yin began to give Ka Yuen the "cold shoulder" and he wondered why she was ignoring him. Siu Tong finds out what her father said and tries to put Ka Yuen and Bo Yin together. First, she asks Bo Yin s assistant, Lun, to become her "pretend" boyfriend. Bo Yin and Ka Yuen decide to be together again.

On the other hand, Chun Chun and Ka Kiu s relationship is beginning to drift apart. Chun Chun s best friend, Ah Miu, dies and her death causes Chun Chun to fall in love with a model, Yuen Tien Ming. Ka Kiu understands what Chun Chun needs and becomes friends with her instead.

The story goes on where Siu Tong and a lawyer Wong Ying Kit get married. However, when they return from their honeymoon, the nightmare begins. First, Kit s brother suspects that Siu Tong is having an affair with Ka Yuen. Then when Siu Tong had a miscarriage, her own husband suspects her because she didn t tell him that she was pregnant but she told Ka Yuen. All this suspicion leads to Siu Tong s tragic death. It turns out that it was Kit s brother who killed Kit s first wife and Siu Tong. Bo Yin also believes that Siu Tong is still in love with Ka Yuen and decides to leave Hong Kong again. However, Ka Yuen caught up with her and showed her a video tape that Siu Tong made before she died. At the end of the video, Siu Tong claimed that she loved her husband the most and that she loved him more than she loved Ka Yuen. Bo Yin and Ka Yuen finally got back together.

Point of View

Not bad I say, although the relationship between Bo Yin and Ka Yuen needed some extra scenes. All they showed was some scenes of Bo Yin ignoring Ka Yuen, Ka Yuen s mother disliking Bo Yin and the last few scenes of the series. I don t think that was enough. Also, they should have added a few extra new people in there. Most of the murderers and suspects were from part one. I got mixed up with some of them. =)

Here s a question: Don t you think that in almost all police stories, the last case always involves the death (or accident) of someone who is related to the main characters? Say, DIF IV. Sunny Chan s girlfriend Lee San San died, his sister Maggie Siu (the other twin) ended up in a mental hospital. In Untraceable Evidence 1, Bo Yin s ex boyfriend died. I know a lot more but I can t remember the names though.

Themesong

Better!!! I liked this themesong instead of part one s. The music is much better and the lyrics are full of meaning. If someone else sang this besides Edmond Leung, it probably would be terrible.

Artist Comments:

Flora Chan - I am trying not to biased but I can t help it. Flora s performance in here gave me a total shock. First, she had to place herself as a medical examiner and she had to explain the causes of death. She did that perfectly. But I would like to see her as other characters not just lawyers, doctors, etc.

Bowie Lam - Is he really Flora s new boyfriend or something? I mean, I ve seen too much of him and Flora together. I read an article on Bowie and Flora and the writer explained that they have chemistry. What do you think? Okay, back to Bowie. He can play the villian and the good guy perfectly, although I prefer him as a good guy. His acting has improved over the years and I hope to see him take a "Most Improved Actor" award.

Lee San San - She really needs some lessons! I know that this series is old, but I still cannot stand San San s acting. Not only her acting but the way she speaks, the way her mouth is when she speaks. It s irritating! I don t think she s pretty at all, although she won Miss Hong Kong. She needs to try harder or get some tips from her boyfriend Chin Ka Lok.

Ellesmere Choy - He s a good actor. He probably can act anything. Emperor, lawyer, servant, driver, murderer, you name it. BUT he needs to improve his grief looks. He looks like he lost all his money instead of his wife!

Rating 4 stars: What else would I give it? There was a sad ending but at least they were all happy, right? However, if they had some new people to play the smaller roles, I would give it a 5. And if they taught San San how to act, I could also give it a 5

Credit : http://www.spcnet.tv/TVB-Series/Untr...iew-r1868.html

23 ต.ค. 55

http://www.filecondo.com/dl.php?f=8b07971tqXNd

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Duckload.us For This Useful Post:

kit79 (10-18-2016), Posedon (11-25-2012), xueren justname (10-25-2012)

Senior Member รูปส่วนตัว Posedon
    สมัครเมื่อ
    Apr 2011
    โพสต์
    Thanks
    Thank you very much

สมัครเมื่อ
    Jul 2015
    โพสต์
    Thanks
    ไม่พบไฟล์ กรุณาอัพโหลดใหม่

สมัครเมื่อ