+ ตอบกลับกระทู้
สรุปผลการค้นหา 1 ถึง 3 จากทั้งหมด 3
    Administrators รูปส่วนตัว Duckload.us
    สมัครเมื่อ
    Dec 2010
    โพสต์
    Thanks
    Thanked 158,007 Times in 68,985 Posts

Lightbulb หัดเล่นคำสั่ง Linux กัน มันเบๆ ไม่ยากหรอกหน่า... : Lynda - Learning Linux Command Line [Scott Simpson]

หัดเล่นคำสั่ง Linux กัน มันเบๆ ไม่ยากหรอกหน่า... : Lynda - Learning Linux Command Line [Scott Simpson]

Learning Linux Command Line
    Scott Simpson

Overview

Knowledge of the Linux command line is critical for anyone who uses this open-source operating system. For many tasks, it's more efficient and flexible than a graphical environment. For administrators, it plays a vital role in configuring permissions and working with files. In this course, experienced instructor Scott Simpson discusses the basics of working with the Linux command line using the Bash shell, focusing on practical Linux commands with examples that help you navigate through the file and folder structure, edit text, and set permissions. Scott also discusses some of the common command-line tools, such as grep, awk, and sed, and command-line apps such as the nano and Vim text editors. The course wraps up with a look at how to install and update software with a package manager.

Topics include:
    - What is the Linux command line?
    - Writing Linux commands at the prompt
    - Finding help for Linux commands
    - Copying, moving, and deleting files and folders
    - Configuring user roles and file permissions
    - Using pipes to connect commands
    - Searching and editing text
    - Finding system hardware and disk information
    - Installing and updating software

Transcript

- Working with a text-based command line environment, without the graphical user interface, the windows and buttons we're all familiar with, can be intimidating at first. But once you start to understand how the command line environment works, you'll see how powerful and efficient it can be. I'm Scott Simpson, and in this course, I'll introduce you to the basics of working with a Linux command line using the very common shell called Bash. I'll explain what the command line is and how it's major parts work. We'll take a look at working with files and folders, and I'll explain how Linux protects files from unauthorized access with permissions.

Then I'll show you some common commands you should be familiar with and we'll see how to connect commands together with pipes. After that, I'll show you some of the more complex command line tasks you'll need to be familiar with in the command line environment. This course will give you a foundation of knowledge, working with a widely used Bash shell, in case you choose to extend your learning into user management, network configuration, programming and development, or system administration. Let's get started.

About the Author
    Scott Simpson has a master's in education and currently creates technology courses as an author at LinkedIn.

Scott has been interested in computers since he was about seven years old, and for most of that time, he's been teaching friends, family, and strangers how to use them. This geeky hobby turned into a job with Apple during college, and after completing his master's degree in education at San Diego State University, he has helped to shape the Developer segment here at lynda.com as a content producer. Scott enjoys building web apps and exploring new technologies. He can be found on Twitter at @scotty82.

Lynda - Learning Linux Command Line [Scott Simpson].rar
    http://www.filecondo.com/dl.php?f=oc859b1GC6UJ

สมัครเมื่อ
    Mar 2014
    โพสต์
    Thanks
    ไฟล์เสียแล้วครับ แก้ไขด้วยครับ

สมัครเมื่อ
    Jul 2013
    โพสต์
    Thanks
    ขอบคุณครับผม