+ ตอบกลับกระทู้
สรุปผลการค้นหา 1 ถึง 2 จากทั้งหมด 2
    Administrators รูปส่วนตัว Duckload.us
    สมัครเมื่อ
    Dec 2010
    โพสต์
    Thanks
    Thanked 157,996 Times in 68,984 Posts

Lightbulb อยากทำให้เอกสาร PDFs ไฟล์ ของคุณ มีชีวิตชีวาไหม Adobe InDesign ช่วยสร้างได้ : Lynda - InDesign ; Interactive PDFs [David Blatner]

อยากทำให้เอกสาร PDFs ไฟล์ ของคุณ มีชีวิตชีวาไหม Adobe InDesign ช่วยสร้างได้ : Lynda - InDesign ; Interactive PDFs [David Blatner]

InDesign: Interactive PDFs
    David Blatner

Overview

Learn how to make interactive PDFs—the quick, efficient, and fun way—with Adobe InDesign. Interactive PDFs make great forms, magazines, presentations, prototypes, and even ebooks. They combine the security of the PDF format with the dynamic capabilities of the web—and they display equally well on desktops and mobile devices. In this course, InDesign expert David Blatner explains what interactive PDFs are, why they're so useful, and how to make them yourself with Adobe InDesign and Acrobat. Learn to take a new or existing PDF and add links and bookmarks; create buttons that play media, send email, and submit data; build forms with intelligent fields; and embed audio and video. Plus, discover how to add polish with page transitions and animation, and reduce the file size of your PDF so it's easier to share.

Topics include:
    - Exporting interactive PDFs
    - Inserting hyperlinks, bookmarks, and buttons
    - Building interactive forms
    - Adding text and list fields
    - Adding multimedia such as sound and video
    - Controlling PDFs with JavaScript
    - Creating page transitions
    - Working with animations and Flash

Transcript

- [David] Welcome to InDesign Interactive PDFs. I'm David Blatner, and I'm the cohost of InDesign Secrets, the publisher of InDesign magazine, and the author of a whole bunch of titles about InDesign here in the online training library. I'm a huge InDesign fan, but even more than that, what I love is helping you make amazing documents quickly and efficiently, whether those are destined for a printer, a printing press, a desktop screen, or a mobile device, like a tablet or phone.

In this title, I discuss the world of interactive PDFs, what they are, why they're awesome, what you can do with them, and most importantly, how you can make them yourself using InDesign and Acrobat. I'll also explore some of the challenges that you need to watch out for, both in how you make these files and how you distribute them. So, come along with me in this fun, fast, and in depth exploration of making interactive PDFs with InDesign.

About the Author
    Co-host of CreativeProWeek.com and InDesignSecrets.com, David Blatner is an in-demand speaker and author.

David Blatner is the author or co-author of 15 books, including Real World InDesign, Real World Photoshop, and Spectrums: Our Mind-Boggling Universe from Infinitesimal to Infinity. Co-founder of InDesign Magazine and co-publisher of CreativePro.com, David has spoken at conferences and workshops around North America, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, and South Africa. You can find more about David at www.63p.com.

Lynda - InDesign ; Interactive PDFs [David Blatner].rar
    http://www.filecondo.com/dl.php?f=M7ecf41GC6Sp

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Duckload.us For This Useful Post:

Alittleboyz (02-06-2019), masaomi (06-21-2020)

สมัครเมื่อ
    Mar 2014
    โพสต์
    Thanks
    ไฟล์เสียครับ แก้ไขด้วยครับ

+ ตอบกลับกระทู้

ข้อมูลกระทู้