+ ตอบกลับกระทู้
สรุปผลการค้นหา 1 ถึง 3 จากทั้งหมด 3
    Administrators รูปส่วนตัว Duckload.us
    สมัครเมื่อ
    Dec 2010
    โพสต์
    Thanks
    Thanked 157,708 Times in 68,844 Posts

Angry [เกาหลี]- My Wife Is A Gangster ขอโทษอีกที...แฟนผมเป็นยากูซ่า ภาค 1-3 -Encode.Other.720p. [Modified]-[พากย์ไทย]

My Wife Is A Gangster ขอโทษอีกที...แฟนผมเป็นยากูซ่า ภาค 3 (2006) [พากย์:ไทย] [SUB:ไม่มี] [720i/p]
    Jopog manura 3 (2006)
    When Aryong, the daughter of a triad boss from Hong Kong is accused of killing the boss of a competing triad, she is goes into hiding in Korea. Upon arriving, she is guided by a nimble but loyal Gi-chul and his motley crew, who are assigned to protect her until her return.
    Director: Jin-gyu Cho
    Writers: So-yeon Jo, Eui-Mok Jung (as Ee-mok Jeong) | 3 more credits »
    Stars: Qi Shu, Beom-su Lee, Hyeon-yeong
    My Wife is a Gangster 3 (Korean: 조 폭 마 누 라 3 RR: Jopok manura 3) is a 2006 Korean film. It is a sequel to My Wife is a Gangster 2.

This movie, however bearing the My Wife is a Gangster title, has little to no relation to the previous movies.
    Plot
    Korean gangster Han Ki-Chul (Lee Beom-soo) is put in charge by his Big Boss of looking after Lim Aryong (Shu Qi) who comes from Hong Kong. They expect Lim Aryong to be some big male gangster but she turns out to be a woman and acts very cold toward him and his associates. Moreover, none of them speak her language and she doesn't understand Korean. A translator called Yeon-Hee (Hyun Young) arrives. She is immature and very scared of the gangsters so at the beginning, instead of translating Aryong's rather rude answers, she changes them to nice ones. Quickly, Aryong shows her fighting skills beating other bosses to save her companions. Ki-Chul and his associates who are rather unskilled, are impressed and become afraid of her while, upon finding that they are actually nice, she's trying to be more friendly. Her efforts are ruined by Yeon-Hee who, taking advantage of Aryoung's aura, 'translates' very threatening sentences.

Soon after, they are attacked by professional assassins. They think that they are after Ki-Chul while, in fact, they want to kill Aryong who is the daughter of a boss in Hong Kong and is accused of having killed another boss, triggering a gangster war there. They then separate and Aryong and Ki-Chul's car is chased by the assassins but they manage to take refuge in his family. His parents believe that she is his girlfriend and give him a family necklace to give her. The assassins find her again but she overcomes them, especially the woman who really killed the boss. She then goes to meet her mother who is the reason why she chose to h-i-d-e in Korea, but seeing that she found a new family and is happy, she gives up speaking to her.

After that, she leaves Korea despite Ki-Chul's confession, even if she accepts the necklace. In Hong Kong, her father (Ti Lung) dies from his injuries caused by an explosion decided by the other boss. Even though Ki-Chul comes to support her, she leaves to take revenge. She then fights the other boss's gangsters with success and eventually she faces the boss. After cheating, he was going to shoot her as Ki-Chul arrives, distracting him. The boss shoots Ki-Chul first, allowing Aryong to come close to him and to kill him. Ki-Chul is not dead but is going to leave Hong Kong. Aryong, after becoming the new boss, succeeding her father, is advised by her father's right-hand man not to let him leave, as did her father who let her mother leave and then regretted it all his life. She follows the advice, stopping him on his way to the airport with all her gangsters and proposes to Ki-Chul, the right-hand man making the translation (not always a very accurate one, like Yeon-Hee). Ki-Chul accepts it and they embrace on the motorway.

เรื่องย่อ :: My Wife Is A Gangster ภาค 3 - ขอโทษอีกที แฟนผมเป็นยากูซ่า 3
    จัดจำหน่ายโดย - กำหนดฉาย 28 มิถุนายน 2550 เรื่องย่อ ลูกสาวคนเดียวของครอบครัวมาเฟียอันดับหนึ่งของฮ่องกง ซูฉี มารับบทนำแทน ชินอึนกยอง นางเอกคนเดิมที่แสดงใน 2 ภาคแรก โดยเธอได้แสดงความสามารถในฉากต่อสู้สุดโหดทั้งหลายใน บท อาหยัง ทายาทสาวผู้สืบทอดตำแหน่งแก๊งอันดับหนึ่งแห่งฮ่องกง โดยที่พ่อของเธอ เป็นหัวหน้าใหญ่ของแก๊งนั่นเอง เรื่องราวในภาพยนตร์เริ่มต้นขึ้น เมื่ออาหยัง (Aryoung) ลูกสาวของ หัวหน้าอิม แห่งแก๊งฮวาแบคยุน (Hwabaekryun) ที่ใหญ่ที่สุดในฮ่องกง ได้ลี้ภัยไปยังประเทศเกาหลี หลังเกิดกรณีพิพาทระหว่างแก๊ง ด้วยความช่วยเหลือของ มิสเตอร์หยาง เพื่อนของพ่อเธอ ผู้ซึ่งเป็นนายใหญ่ของแก๊งโพ้นบูรพาในเกาหลี ทำให้เธอได้ไปพักอยู่ที่บ้านของ กีชอล นายอันดับสามของแก๊งโพ้นบูรพา กีชอล (Ki-chul) ผู้มีชื่อเสียง ในเรื่องภาษาจีนของเขา ที่ได้มาจากการขน ไวอะกร้าเถื่อน เมล็ดงา และปูยักษ์ จากเมืองจีน ได้ถูกมอบหมายให้ปกป้องคุ้มครองอาหยัง ด้วยความที่ไม่รู้เบื้องหลังอันน่าตื่นเต้นของอาหยัง กีชอลจึงไม่พอใจกับงานเล็ก ๆ ขี้ปะติ๋วชิ้นนี้ ที่แย่ไปกว่านั้น ไอ้ปลาดุก และ เจ้าปลากะพง (Catfish and Snapper) ลูกน้องของกีชอล ที่ชอบโม้เกี่ยวกับหน้าตาของพวกมัน ก็ดันหอบข้าวของมาพักอยู่กับเขาด้วย
    การแปลภาษาสุดวิบัติบวกกับชีวิตอันสับสนวุ่นวายในเกา หลี ! เนื่องด้วยทักษะด้านภาษาจีนที่ไม่ได้เรื่อง พวกเขาจึงไม่ สามารถสื่อสารกับอาหยังได้ ก็เลยต้องพาเด็กสาวที่เกิดในจีนชื่อ ยุนฮี (Yeon-hee) ซึ่งไม่ค่อยเต็มบาทแถมขี้โมโห มาช่วยแปลภาษาให้ในตอนแรก ยุนฮีก็รู้สึกกลัวอยู่หรอกกับรูปลักษณ์ที่น่ากลัวของ พวกแก๊งอันธพาล แต่นานๆ เข้าเลือดกล้าของเธอก็ค่อยๆ เข้มข้นขึ้นมา ผิดกับท่าทางโง่ๆ แถมขี้ขลาดของเหล่าลิ่วล้อที่ไม่เอาไหนของกีชอล ไม่มีแม้แต่วันเดียวที่จะอยู่กันอย่างสงบสุข แต่อาหยังก็เพลิดเพลินไปกับเวลาอันแสนเรียบง่าย ไม่เหมือนอะไรๆ อย่างที่บ้านเกิด แต่แล้วกลุ่มมือสังหารจากฮ่องกงก็ถูกส่งมาที่เกาหลีเ พื่อมากำจัดอาหยัง ในที่สุด อาหยังก็ไม่สามารถปกปิดพลังที่แท้จริงของเธอได้อีกต่ อไป เธอจึงต้องปล่อยพลังที่ซ่อนเร้นออกมา ในเมื่อสาวที่มาให้ปกป้องนั้นสวยบาดใจ และเซ็กซี่บาดตา แถมสงครามของการแย่งชิงอำนาจของเหล่าแก๊งยากูซ่าเพิ่ งจะเริ่มต้นขึ้น... ความมันส์ บ้าระห่ำ บวกกับความสวยแสบ ดุ เด็ด เผ็ด มันส์ แบบยกกำลัง 3 จะกลับมาให้ชมกันอีกครั้ง!!! นักแสดง ซูฉี ลีบอมซู กำกับการแสดง โชจินกวา

My Wife Is A Gangster ขอโทษครับ....เมียผมเป็นยากูซ่า ภาค 1 (2002).mp4 - 2.2 GB
    My Wife Is A Gangster ขอโทษครับ....เมียผมเป็นยากูซ่า ภาค 2 (2003).mp4 - 2.3 GB
    My Wife Is A Gangster ขอโทษอีกที...แฟนผมเป็นยากูซ่า ภาค 3 (2006).mp4 - 3.6 GB

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Duckload.us For This Useful Post:

gaszolineskywalker (08-16-2020)

สมัครเมื่อ
    Oct 2012
    โพสต์
    Thanks
    ขอบคุณครับ

สมัครเมื่อ
    Jun 2014
    โพสต์
    Thanks
    ขอบคุณครับ