Have you been looking for the Full Windows Experience, but with a few performance and space saving tweaks? a fresher interface? A more user friendly start menu? A few added touches to sweeten the experience? And seeing just a few of the more annoying included features magically disappear?

This is a project I've been working on for a while now, for you, the members, who've requested features typically not included in Lighter builds, but still wanting a little of the light windows experience. Very little has been removed, and this build should provide most users with a similar experience to what full Windows can give them.

Coincidentally, this build of mine came to fruition just after @TheMacGyver released the fantastic modder By Nicky 's compact and nearly full VIP build, but instead of trying to offer members an alternative option, I'd like to consider it a complimentary option, as I chose to remove Defender, so members get the benefit of getting to choose either or. (Also coincidentally, By Nicky's builds were one of the main reasons I decided to start creating my own custom Windows builds, his work was the closest thing to what I wanted in a personal Windows build, save a few changes and features.)

With the WinSXS folder cleared, the only thing you won't be able to do, is to add features through the control panel programs and features gui, but normal Windows Updates work perfectly, as well as adding features through the Windows Settings 'Apps and Features' Panel. For this reason, I decided to pre-install .Net Framework 3.5, .Net Framework 4.8 Advanced Services, Hyper V, DirectPlay, Remote Desktop, SMB1, MS Store, and a few other extra features to make it a more universally useful build (See Pics).

This build cannot rival the performance you will get from my super light builds of Windows, but conversely, my super light builds of Windows cannot rival the features and support that this build offers.

DEs--criptION:
Windows 10 21H1 Pro Compact - Insider Edition (19043.964)
ISO Size: 2.04 GB
Author: FBConan
Supported Languages: English only during install, Additional Language Packs after
Architecture: 64 Bit
Editions: Pro Only
From Original MS Windows Build: 19043.964 (21H1)
.NET Framework 3.5: Pre-Installed
MS Store: Included

MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor
RAM: 2 GB
Hard Disk Space: 9 GB (Minimum partition size required)
Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver

INSTALL NOTES:
Create bootable USB with Rufus Tool, burn to DVD, or install in Virtual Machine
Activation: Not pre-activated, Activator included on Desktop if needed

I have personally installed this build, and tested it without issue in Oracle VM, and on a laptop.

PREINSTALLED APPS:
DirectX D3DX9, D3DX10, D3DX11, XAudio 2.7, XInput 1.3, XACT Runtimes (June 2010) Pre-Installed
Visual C++ 2005 - 2019 Runtimes (x86 and x64)
7-Zip
WinAero Tweaker
Old Calculator
Everything Search Engine
StartIsBack
Custom Kill / Engage switch shortcuts for Firewall and Update Service
Custom icons (taken from the new 21H2 Insider Dev builds), start menu, system settings, configurations, tweaks

OPTIONAL APPS:
Activator
Chrome
Firefox
TinyWall Firewall
Registry Tweaks

TWEAKS:
Reduced Desktop Icon spacing
Increased wallpaper quality
Transparent task bar
Link State power Management added to power options

ADDED RIGHT CLICK CONTEXT MENU FOR:
Powershell
Kill tasks
Restart explorer
Send to desktop
Command Prompt
Command Prompt as admin
Take Ownership of files and folders

REMOVED:
Bing & Zune
Cortana
Get Help
Get Started
Retail Demo
Solitaire Collection
Windows Defender
Security Center
Welcome Center
Work Folders
Windows Insider Service
WinRE.wim
WinSXS Cleared

DISABLED:
Power Throttling
Ads
App Lookup
Automatic Maintenance
Download Blocking
Timeline
Error Reporting
Live Tiles
UAC
Telemetry
Hibernation
PageFile
Windows Firewall
PCI Express Link State Power Management

MORE INFO:
This build takes more time to complete installation than my other builds. No drivers or networking features have been removed from this build, and almost every Windows service is left functional, not removed or disabled. The Windows service is enabled by default, and the Windows firewall service is Disabled by default, but both can be easily changed in the start menu's tools folder shortcuts.

http://www.filecondo.com/dl.php?f=E2a6061LEe2O