+ ตอบกลับกระทู้
สรุปผลการค้นหา 1 ถึง 2 จากทั้งหมด 2
    Administrators รูปส่วนตัว Duckload.us
    สมัครเมื่อ
    Dec 2010
    โพสต์
    Thanks
    Thanked 158,014 Times in 68,989 Posts

Lightbulb ChatGPT Complete Course - Beginner To Expert [2023] By RemoteFX.Biz

What you will learn :
    Using ChatGPT To Dramatically Increase Your Productivity. Hot Tips That Many Are Not Aware Of.
    Learn All Aspects Of ChatGPT In One Flagship Course With Frequent Updates.
    Leverage Leading Udemy & ChatGPT Instructor Knowledge. Instructor has Over 467,000 Students.
    Using ChatGPT To Improve Your Writing Skills & Shorten Writing Time.
    Use ChatGPT To Educate Yourself In Soft Skills & Hard Skills. Virtually No Limit.
    Surprising Areas Like Code Debugging, Translation, & Summarizing Long Documents You Need To Read.
    Demo Of Many Ways You Can Use ChatGPT At Work Plus Some Personal Ways You Can Use It As Well.

Requirements :
    No prerequisites as ChatGPT is a free tool anyone can access and use immediately.

Des--cription :
    The most complete course on ChatGPT. Learn super fast and all lessons are short and too the point. Are you ready to revolutionize the way you work with ChatGPT AI (Artificial Intelligence). The course is demo focused so you can see how you can use ChatGPT in action quickly.

You will get the most out of ChatGPT and be exposed to new areas of Chat GPT as well. What students are saying: This was the perfect course to get me started and to get ideas on now only how to use ChatGPT, but how to get a little creative with the prompts. -Elaine V I have already been introduced to ChatGPT but I have learned so much in the first few videos that I didn't even know! -Shaista R Lot's of useful examples in the course.

I must admit that besides learning this was also a bit of entertainment. Nice job Steve -Bernd E The instructor is knowledgeable, engaging and easy to follow. -Carmen RChatGPT, write me a review of a five star udemy course, highlighting the instructor's broad coverage of the topic, interesting examples, and clear insight into the emerging topic of AI assistants. -James R This is a great course to get started with chat, GPT. It’s quick, concise, and very informative.

Who this course is for? :
    Great for anyone looking to be more productive at work and use the power of Chat GPT AI.,
    Interested in using the latest technology to enhance their career.,
    Perfect if work for a company or have your own business or side-gig.,
    Leverage ChatGPT to further your own education and use it in practical and creative ways.

==============================

ChatGPT_Complete_Course_-_Beginner_To_Expert_[2023].iso
    http://www.filecondo.com/dl.php?f=Pa15771PKpFY

8.54 GB

สมัครเมื่อ
    Oct 2013
    โพสต์
    Thanks
    ขอบคุณครับ

+ ตอบกลับกระทู้

ข้อมูลกระทู้